I have been tagged-Thanks Shallon
5 Things on my to do list:
1. Loose a few pounds.
2. Give up Diet Coke.
3. Finish my basement.
4. Get my garden started.
5. Clean my office- it is a mess at the moment.
5 Jobs I've had:
1. Wife
2. Mom
3. Manager
4. Purchaser
5. Skippy's receptionist/book keeper
5 Places I have lived:
1. Monroe, UT
2. Ogden, UT
3. Hooper, UT
4. Riverdale, UT
5. Washington Terrace, UT
5 Favorite Snacks:
1. Diet Dr. Pepper
2. Birthday cake
3. Bananas
4. Cookies
5. Ice Cream
5 Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Build me a new house.
2. Build Skippy a garage with a mil apartment. lol
3. Buy new toys (waverunners, 4-wheelers, etc.)and play on them more.
4. Hire a full time cook.
5. Invest/save it.
5 Things you don't know about me:
1. I really do love Skippy (I know he doesn't always think so).
2. I want 3-4 kids.
3. I wish I was a better wakeboarder.
4. I am almost financially free.
5. I think I am a pretty open book. I can't think of anything else.
I tag Melissa and Maria.
Advent Calenders
16 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment