CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

10 Things a Mom Did Today Tag

Ten Things a Mom Did Today That Nobody Will Notice. . . . .



1. Wash comforters. A Mom is the only one that would pay attention to this detail.
2. Wash the shower. Doesn't taking a shower in it count? lol
3. Plan menu for the week. I am always looking for healthy fun snacks. It would be best if they looked and tasted like marshmallows.
4. Water all the house plants.
5. Play refree- everyday!
6. Picked my battles with an almost 2 year old. How many times a day can he marshmallows? Can he jump on my bed?
7. LAUNDRY
8. Play games with Gage and Cade. Mario Cart, Wii Fit, and puzzles are our current favorites.
9. Wipe off the kitchen counter about 4 times a day.
10. Finally, read stories and tuck kids into bed-Woo Hoo!!

I would think some of these are noticed. I tag Melissa and Noelle.

1 comments:

Donnie and Kristi said...

"Don't knock Billy Ray!"---Jessica Payne.
Me and Jill STILL use that quote.