CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gingerbread House

The boys and I built a Gingerbread House yesterday. It was so much fun. I put the frosting on and they both put the decorations on. I knew that Gage would have lots of fun decorating the house, but I was worried about Little "HuriCade." He had a ball too. He was so careful about putting on the candy. Here he is decorating his final tree.
Here is Gage constructing his favorite part - the sidewalk. He is so proud of it. It is very cool. Gage has plans for next year's house and I have to say we will need better help than myself. He wants people in there looking out the windows.

And here is the finished product. Cade did the little tree all by himself. Don't forget to check out Gage's sidewalk.




2 comments:

Lora said...

How fun! I've been waiting for you to update your blog forever! Did you make the gingerbread or just buy one of the kits?

Jessica, Skippy and the Crew said...

I bought it. There is no way I am crafty enough to make one without a plan. It was easier than I thought.