CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tagged. . . . .

8 things I am looking forward too:

1. Disneyland!!
2. July 24th
3. Bear Lake Weekends
4. Paying off my heloc (almost there)
5. Skip going back to work for UP
6. Gage's T-ball game tonight
7. My peas are ready to be picked and ate- yum, yum
8. My morning run

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Cleaned my house
2. Worked in my garden
3. Worked out
4. Changed Cade's diapers (I wish he would go in the potty)
5. Gave Cade a bath
6. Read to the boys
7. Talked on the phone
8. Watched cartoons with the boys

8 things I wish I could do:

1. Potty train Cade
2. Run farther and faster
3. Not feel like I have 10 thousand things to do
4. Win the lotto (oh, do you have to buy a ticket??)
5. Read all day
6. Get a pedicure
7. Get my haircut
8. Buy a new car

8 shows I watch:

1. Ghostwhisper
2. Survivor
3. The Amazing Race
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Private Practice
6. Three And A Half Men
7. 3-2-1 Penguins (does that count)
8. Curious George ???

8 people I tag:

1. Noelle
2. Lora
3. Kristi
4. Jayme
5. Melissa
6. Maria ( I guess you might need an extra incentive- you have already been tagged lol)
7. Katie
8. Nonie

0 comments: