CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cade and his stroller

So after the circus we went to Gateway. We let the boys play in the water fountains and then we had lunch. Cade wasn't too sure about the water until later. But Gage and Will loved playing in the water. We ran into Build-A-Bear, because the boys wanted to, and Cade found this stroller. He ran circles around the store with it. When we left, I got bit, kicked and he was screaming. We went and got ice cream and on the way out we had to pass Build-A-Bear again. Cade ran right into the store and got the stroller. He was all ready making a round. I carried him out again (same circumstances as above). When we were far enough away I put him down and he ran right back in. This time I bought it. The lady was nice enough to open it for us. He pushed his stroller all the way to the car. He gave his four-wheeler a ride. Grandma and I had to fight him to let go of it to cross the street. Needless to say, the stroller has been pushed all around my house all day.

0 comments: