CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Fire Safety Week

Skippy and his boys in front of the fire engine.
Gage got to put out a fire. It was really cool. They had a fire that started with the push of a button and the kids got to squirt it out with the fire hose. Here is Gage up close and the bottom one is him and the fire.

They started Fire Safety Week early. So of course, off we go to the Fire House. We went last Thursday to Clinton. We got to see the trucks and ambulances. Smokey the Bear and Sparky the Fire Dog were there. Cade liked to look at Smokey, but that was it. We all went in the fire/smoke simulator. Gage knew the number to call if there was an emergency and he knew what could start fires in the kitchen. Gage got to practice getting out of the fire by checking the door, crawling under the smoke, and climbing out the window to his Dad.

1 comments:

Lora said...

Hey Jessica! I was excited to see your comment on my blog. I had to ask Jill how to get to yours. I'm so slow with this stuff. Your boys are cute! I didn't even know you had 2 kids!