This is for Shallon. Here are some pictures of our basement. The first one is a close up of the walls. The second is the bar/family room.
Advent Calenders
16 years ago
I never wanted nothin' more. I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not. I'm sure happy with what I got. I live and love and laugh alot and that's all I need.
This is for Shallon. Here are some pictures of our basement. The first one is a close up of the walls. The second is the bar/family room.
Posted by Jessica, Skippy and the Crew at 2:36 PM
3 comments:
I realize that this post is for Shallon, but its nice to see that you are at least posting.
YEAH!!! I am glad that you dedicated a post for me!!! I love your walls!! The way I understood is that it was a dark dark dark brown, but it looks tan in the photos!! What color did yo go?
It is nice to have an update. I mean it has only been three months. But really whose counting!!
Post a Comment