So today is Earth Day and our local elementary school had a walk to school day. We had planned to walk to school with some of our neighbors. Due to some unfortunate events the neighbors were not walking today. Well, Gage asked if we could ride bikes to preschool. I, of course, said, "Sure, but it is 2 miles away." He did not care. So this morning we rode to preschool and then home. It took us 40 minutes to get to preschool. When we drive it is only 10. On the way home, we had Cade with us and I was smarter - we decided to stop at a nearby park and have lunch. Gage had so much fun that I wouldn't be suprised to have him ask again. And I know he can make it all the way there.
I wish I had my camera, but I couldn't find it.
Advent Calenders
16 years ago
1 comments:
How fun!! I am too lazy to walk my kids to school. Or ride bikes.
Post a Comment